Dungeon Fighter Online continues to offer players new, exciting methods to defeat foes in the exciting action-adventure online title with 18 new skills added in the “Threshold of Power” update which is now live and available for players to download for free. Nexon has released a video highlighting the new skills added to the game.
There are four new skills for the Fighter, Gunner, Slayer and Mage classes and a pair of new skills for the Priest class. Each of these skills are for specific character subclasses.
Here are the new skills for the Fighter class:
• Illusion Sword Dance: Blade Masters can learn this skill, which quickly slashes enemies directly in front of the Blade Master multiple times and then, on the last slash, shoots an ethereal spirit sword at the area in front of the player.
• Outrage Break: Berserkers will apply this skill by hammering the ground with a bloody spirit sword that launches enemies into the air and hits them with the debris created by the strike.
• Summon Kalla of Dark Flame: Soul Benders will summon Kalla of Dark Flame, who will attack enemies with its dopplegangers. When hit by Kalla’s doubles, enemies burn with dark flames that deal magical damage at regular intervals.
• Agni Pentacle: This skill creates a Weave Pentacle that lifts enemies into the sky and then inflicts damage with Agni’s fire for the Asura subclass.
These are the new Gunner class skills:
• X-1 Extruder: This Launcher skill harnesses a large amount of energy into an orb and releases it to inflict heavy damage.
• Death Hawk: This will throw the Ranger’s gun, which whirls like a boomerang around the screen, inflicting shooting damage on an enemy before returning to the Ranger.
• Sparrow Factory: Mechanics use this skill, which constructs a temporary factory that spits out damage-inflicting sparrows that attack enemies within range.
• Neil the Sniper: The Spitfire subclass can use this skill to request a backup sniper to pick off enemies. Select a target by using the arrow keys and snipe by pressing the skill key.
The Mage class has these new skills:
• Zealous Creature: Summoners utilize this skill, which increases the strength, intelligence, attack and movement speed of summoned creatures while also reducing their skill cooldown.
• Gold Dragon Spear: Battle Mages summon a Gold Dragon Spear, which stabs enemies directly in front of the Battle Mage, which herds them to a corner, detonates Dragon Chasers around them and finishes them off with a huge explosion that inflicts a lot of damage. Be wary because not all enemies can be herded.
• Florae Collider: The Witch subclass plants a Florae Collider into the ground and it generates a powerful electric field. This skill inflicts Neutral magic damage and immobilizes enemies.
• Mega Drill: The Witch who uses this skill will form a Mega Drill in the air and drops it onto the ground, creating a shockwave that inflicts Neutral damage on enemies. The Witch rides the drill, which is controlled with the arrow keys, to do more damage.
Priests add two new skills:
• Healing Wind: This skill allows Crusaders to raise the HP and MP of allies within range and establishes a protective barrier.
• Hurricane’N’Roll: This skill pulls surrounding enemies toward the Monk, who then delivers consecutive right and left hooks before blowing enemies away with powerful uppercuts. This skill is only available when Will Driver is active.
Winner of multiple awards in $1 Million Intel Make Something Unreal Contest released today
The Prometheus Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Version 4.0 of its critically acclaimed and award-winning “Unreal Tournament 3” mod, “Prometheus.”
Thanks to the release of Epic Games’ Unreal Development Kit, anyone can now download and play “Prometheus” without the need for any additional game to be installed.
Prometheus is a mission-based, single-player co-op game in the spirit of “Portal” and “Mirror’s Edge.” By using the Prometheus Device, players bend the laws of Einsteinian physics using the theory of quantum states, meaning that goals are accomplished by completing missions with your past, present and future selves. You’ll need to keep your wits about you and your memory sharp in solving puzzles presented with this unique game play mechanic. Progression through the story introduces new challenges, with tasks increasing in difficulty, and a final dramatic conclusion questions present loyalties and even your own existence.
“Prometheus” Version 4.0 includes:
• A full circle storyline with three new levels
• New awards for tracking progress
• Additional custom textures, meshes and animations
• Bonus original weapon
• New custom layering music system and new voiceovers
• Seamless cutscenes
• New Epimetheus menu with active previews of individual quantum state histories
• Dramatic improvements to the quantum state character movement and firing accuracy
Bohemia Interactive Provides Continued Support To Fans And Community.
Bohemia Interactive is well known for providing continued support to its customers, fans and dedicated community. Each of the titles from Bohemia’s military simulator range has been supported and updated for years, cementing Bohemia’s commitment of working hard to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
Following its successful titles of past years, Bohemia will continue to release modding tools completely free, to support the ARMA II community which in turn helps the brand to grow even stronger. With these tools every ARMA II user can modify and create their own content from camo, vehicles, models and weapons or even whole new environments and share them with hundreds of thousands of likeminded fans online. The new mod tools are available to download now from http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BI_Tools_2
ARMA II mod tools require ARMA II version 1.03. The tool suite consists of:
Oxygen 2 Personal Edition for ARMA II – model editing and animation package
Visitor 3 Personal Edition for ARMA II – terrain and map editing
TexView 2 – texture convertor and viewer
BinPBO Personal Edition – packer
Sound Tools – sound and lipsync utilities
FSM Editor – tool to edit and compile fsms used in ARMA II
BinMake – conversion tool
Tools Drive – main working directory for tools with mandatory data files
“Our engine is designed from the ground up to allow the community and fans to easily create and share additional content. OFP, ArmA: Armed Assault and ARMA II are some of the most modified games on the market” said Marek Spanel, Bohemia’s Interactive CEO and continues: “We really appreciate the work done by fans of our games and by officially releasing these sophisticated mod tools we want to renew our commitment to them. These tools will simplify the work of the community; allow them the freedom of creativity and expression and to ensure that ARMA II provides them with an almost never ending source of entertainment and value.”
ARMA II offers the ultimate realistic combat simulation experience in a modern day setting. With unprecedented freedom of movement, actions and tactics, the game allows players to immerse themselves in battle as never seen before.
ARMA II is available now for PC. Keep checking back at www.arma2.com or youtube channel ARMA2official for all the latest information.
1C Company and Battlefront.com are thrilled to announce the release of a massive (and completely free) ModPack for their groundbreaking WW2 tactical combat simulation Theatre of War.
The TOW ModPack contains over 2.6 GB (!) of free maps, weapon and vehicle models, and buildings which can be used to create countless modifications to the original game. Two instruction manuals covering modding basics (such as how to add new units to the game as well as about model and building conversions) are included as well.
A complete list of all the material included in the mod, and a number of additional and enlarged screenshots, can be found by clicking on the Read More link below.
The ModPack is released as a free download to the public, broken up into 4 parts, via Battlefront’s File and Mod Repository at www.battlefront.com/repository, as well as via participating mirror and file hosting partner sites (download links to the mirror sites are listed below).
The ModPack contains no immediately playable materials, but can be used for creating countless mods and missions with the editors and battle generator that has been released with the game. Only your imagination is the limit!
Direct link to the Theatre of War section of the Battlefront Repository